SICHUAN POACHED FISH
Sichuan poached fish is a very popular dish in Singapore. We combined our giant grouper fish broth with homemade preserved mustard to create a rich and savoury dish.
Good for 3-4pax, our Sichuan Poached Fish Bundle Kit includes a pack of Giant Grouper Fish Broth, fresh giant grouper slices and preserved mustard.
Alternatively, you can purchase our Giant Grouper Fish Broth and create your own dish at home!
- 1 pack of Giant Grouper Fish Broth
- 300g Giant Grouper Fish Slices
- 1 pack of Preserved Mustard
- 2 Dried Chillies
- 50g Soybean Sprouts
- 1 pack of Glass Noodles
- 2 tbsp of Cooking Oil
- Coriander for garnish
- Defrost frozen Giant Grouper Fish Broth.
- Heat a wok and add cooking oil. When oil is hot, sauté dried chillies briefly.
- Pour Giant Grouper Fish Broth and bring to boil.
- Add preserved mustard, giant grouper fish slices, soybean sprouts and glass noodles. Add 500ml of water and bring to boil.
- Add coriander to garnish and serve.